The Executive Board, Compliance Committee and Management Team of TM FURNITURE INDUSTRY recognize our duty to ensure the health, safety & welfare of all our employees and others who may be affected by our activities. We are committed to reducing as far as it is reasonably practicable, the risks associated with all our operations.
The only way that this can be achieved is for every employee, in whatever capacity, to take reasonable care for the health & safety of themselves and others who may be affected by their activities. With this in mind, we are dedicated to providing our employees with the sufficient training, information and instruction on matters that affect their health, safety and welfare. Our aim is for continual improvement of the effectiveness of our Safety Managements Systems and we are committed to providing adequate resources to achieve this objective.
It is the policy of TM FURNITURE INDUSTRY to provide products and services that fully and consistently meet the requirements of our customers, both now and in the future. We are committed to gain a certificated Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Management System that meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, ISO14001 and ISO18001.
Objectives & Targets are established to enhance customer satisfaction through the constant improvement of our systems & processes.
It is TM FURNITURE INDUSTRY policy to conduct all of its business in an honest and ethical manner. TM FURNITURE INDUSTRY takes a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and is committed to acting professionally, fairly and with integrity in all its business dealings and relationships,
wherever TM Furniture Industry operates; and implementing and enforcing effective systems to counter bribery.
PERFECT TEAMWORK TO PROVIDE HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO OUR VALUABLE CUSTOMERS AS PER THEIR REQUIREMENTS ON TIME, EVERY TIME OBJECTIVES.
• Quality checking at every stage.
• To become Zero complaint organization on our services on 2015.
• Immediate action upon customer complaints within 24 hours.
• Adoption of up date know how for the enhancement of performance.
• To create and maintain a culture of quality within the group.
• To ensure that all our employees are trained in quality assurance and that this training is ongoing at all levels.
• To meet all legal requirements.
• To provide the resources necessary to achieve the required level of quality.
• To provide documentary evidence of all quality control measures.
• To continually review, improve and implement quality control and best practice procedures.
• To seek feedback from our clients as to the level of quality delivered.